Sunday, March 8, 2009

Daberkads..lubb lub!




WE ARE Sooo MeAn !!




Spell friends please. :)) Ahaha miss my friends. Very much! They are the one who makes me feels so strong and makes me happy. tuod gid na haw! No dull moments with them. Hahay.. I’m longing to be with them again, when will it going to happen again? Waah excited! Since March 2006 we haven’t time to celebrate that we are totally complete daberkads! I miss us. :( Though new friends may come into our lives, I’m expecting that our relationship, the friendship is still there. Strongly bonded and bound to be stronger even if we are in different places today. I miss our chit chatting guys till dawn, the unending laugh, the sharing of showbiz news, the food trips that we lurve and the smile that we showed when there are cameras in front of us. Haha so absurd! I love it to be with you guys.. How I really miss you. Us.. Time will come that we will be completely laughing and having food trip as what we really like. Haha I’ll gonna see you soon daberkads! Love you stronger. Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment